Mini Cooper Register
I have a a '09 MCS that came with Goodyear runflat tires (tyres). Has anyone had any problems with these tires?
Other than the ride being a bit harsh ride they have been fine on my MCS for the last 6yrs.
Run Flat tires
Worst tires I ever owned. Came on 2003 Cooper S. Problems were;
1. Short life – worn out at 30,000 miles
2. Cupping rear tires caused noise requiring rotations every 5,000 miles
3. High cost of replacements & limited selection of brands & styles
4. No service – I live in a small town – have to go 30 miles to find a place that can get the tires off of the wheels.
5. High cost of service – it cost me almost $50 per tire to get run flats removed and regular tires installed.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Seized Handbrake Quadrants
NEC Clasic Car Show 13th to 15th Nov 2009