hydrolastic Units


  1. On mk1 cooper s Parnells book talks about colour markings on the displacers

    in the form of a coloured band .Are they painted on the unit ?or are they marked on the rubber hose .Is the marking obvious? Any help to identify would be appreciated

  2. imported post

    The markings can very between a coloured band or bands painted on the displacer and or hose to the part number being painted on the displacer.

    The picture shows an early double red (hard) rear displacer and a later single blue (hard) front displacer.

Leave a comment