Rare pic of works 997 cooper 17crx

4 comments

  1. [URL=http://s388.photobucket.com/user/oldenglish64/media/image16_zps1d9867c9.jpg.html][IMG]http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo327/oldenglish64/image16_zps1d9867c9.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  2. SMOKE GREY 107 wrote: “[URL=http://s388.photobucket.com/user/oldenglish64/media/image16_zps1d9867c9.jpg.html][IMG]http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo327/oldenglish64/image16_zps1d9867c9.jpg[/IMG][/URL]”

    Hi SMOKE GREY 1070

    1963 – Tulip Rally – Hopkirk/Liddon

    —-
    Regards
    miniforever

  3. miniforeve wrote: “Hi SMOKE GREY 1070

    1963 – Tulip Rally – Hopkirk/Liddon

    —-
    Regards
    miniforever”

    Sorry, Wrong;) A Finnish event with a local navigator. Note the tyres and the Scandinavian type sump-guard, several years before they were common.

  4. SMOKE GREY 107 wrote: “Sorry, Wrong;) A Finnish event with a local navigator. Note the tyres and the Scandinavian type sump-guard, several years before they were common.”

    Hi SMOKE GREY 1070

    Thanks for correction.

    —-
    Regards
    miniforever

Leave a comment